(click the stars to vote)
That Refyne Your Laugh Lines
What is Restylane Refyne?
As skin loses elasticity with age, the lines that run from the sides of your nose toward the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds) and the lines that run from the corner of your mouth toward the chin (marionette lines) appear more noticeable. Restylane Refyne is a specifically formulated hyaluronic acid dermal filler made with XpresHAn Technology™ that helps correct these lines for a more natural look to your face. The unique cross-linking of the gel in Restylane Refyne is also designed to help support your natural expression—for real-life results that help maintain natural movement when you’re smiling, frowning and even puckering up.
Avoid using aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (such as ibuprofen), St. John’s wort or high doses of vitamin E supplements. These agents may increase bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- Use cold compresses to reduce swelling.
- Avoid exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) or cold.
- Reduce the risk of facial cold sore recurrence that could be caused by needle punctures. Talk with your healthcare professional about medications that may minimize the likelihood of an outbreak.
- Avoid taking aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (such as ibuprofen), St. John’s wort or high doses of vitamin E supplements for one week after treatment. These agents may increase bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- After treatment, you might have some swelling, redness, pain, bruising, headache and itching at the injection site or tenderness. These are typically mild in severity and normally last less than 7 days in nasolabial folds and less than 14–18 days in lips. Swelling may be more likely in patients under 36 years, and bruising may be more likely in patients over 35 years.