(click the stars to vote)
fractional CO2 Laser Treatments
- The Lumenis Ultrapulse carbon dioxide laser uses tiny columns of laser energy to resurface skin. Unlike traditional carbon dioxide lasers, it is possible to leave some intact skin between these columns to help speed recovery and reduce the risk of the procedure (fractional mode).
- It can be used to treat wrinkles, acne scarring, other types of scarring, skin pigmentation and skin sallowness and helps to tighten skin. It can also be used to treat off-face areas such as the hands, neck and decolletage.
- Treatments with this laser can be done with the ActiveFX hand piece, DeepFX hand piece, or both hand pieces TotalFX depending on the type of problem that needs to be treated
- Treatments can be done at various energy levels to tailor the results and downtime accordingly
- The Lumenis Ultrapulse carbon dioxide laser is a highly effective laser for skin resurfacing, and can be used in lighter fractional mode or higher energy non-fractional mode.
Superficial fractional ablation* for fine lines, uneven texture, dyschromia and actinic keratosis. Collimated, nonsequential scanning delivers high effect, low-downtime, single pass laser skin resurfacing. 1.3 mm spot size.
Deep fractional ablation* for treatment of profound wrinkles. 0.12 mm spot size.
Combined superficial and deep fractional ablation* provides scar treatment, improved skin texture and resolution of fine lines and wrinkles. 1.3 mm and 0.12 mm spot size.