Skin Nirvana Medspa
Skin Nirvana is all about results: beautiful, blemish-free, supple skin through results oriented skin care treatments. Our commitment to your satisfaction is matched only by the pampering care you will receive from our staff. No other skin care facility in Anaheim offers a comprehensive DermCare System that includes:
- Personalized skin analysis by a physician: The physician is on site (Not on-staff). Who is more apt to handle medical procedures than a physician? You will receive a consultation from an experienced cosmetic physician, who will evaluate your skin care needs and review your medical history, which is very important in any laser and injectible treatment.
- Customized skin rejuvenation/regeneration program just for you.
- Physicians who are knowledgeable and leaders in their field: Get advice about laser procedures from someone who actually performs them. The doctors not only perform many laser treatments but are also physician trainers in their field. They are National Speakers for the Cutera Laser Company, and are thought leaders in the Lumenis’ Active and Deep FX technology. Dr. Richard Han is also a renowned physician trainer for Botox and dermal fillers.
- Advanced and Latest Technology: Skin Nirvana believes that the better equipment you have the better chance of obtaining the desired cosmetic results. Skin Nirvana uses the Vibraderm, which is the next generation microderm and name brand, and award winning lasers with the newest technology.
- Complete Cosmetic/Laser Clinic: Skin Nirvana is full cosmetic center including everything from Vibraderm, facials, laser treatments, medical grade high performance cosmeceuticals, (carefully picked by the physicians) and mineral make up. Treatments and products are customized to fit each individual skin care needs.
- Spa Environment: Skin Nirvana provides cosmetic medical treatments in a warm, clean and inviting environment.
Thank you for considering Skin Nirvana for your skin care needs. For more information or to book your appointment, please call 714-283-1433 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org